Technical Writing Service
What is Technical Writing?
Technical writing is a type of content writing that cares only about simplifying any given subject matter. This requires the technical writer to be well versed with specific domain knowledge as well be able to understand and analyse key terminologies and industry terms.
This type of writing often has a vastly different purpose than say creative or business writing.
This will usually simplify any given technical document into more understandable chunks for purposes of easier instruction, direction and explanation. The idea is to make the material as clear and effective as possible to the target audience for consumption.
Technical Writing Benefits for your Business
- Unclear, ambiguous information will not only affect your Product or Service perception but also employee productivities, efficiencies and effectiveness
- Clarity of purpose can be communicated through a well written technical document
- Reduce errors, miscommunication and misinterpretation of technical details – save thousands of dollars worth of time and currency by being clear and understadable
- Reduce Training & Support costs & time by having highly readable technical material for both employees as well as customers
- Effectively written documentation will improve acceptability and impact of White papers, User guides, Manuals, Reports, Specification sheet, Legal forms and more.
- Logical, concise and accurate information at all times makes your Brand look good and easy to work with
- Convey professional standards, elegance and clarity of thought through documentation
- Enhance internal and external credibility
- Organized and clearly communicated information is often easier to work with and leads to faster decision making
- Jumpstart your documentation practices to international standards
What are the types of Technical Writing?
Depending on the type of industry and specific business goals, technical writing can be associated with a number of information products:
- Technical Proposals
- Data Sheet
- Specifications Sheets
- User Manual
- Employee Handbooks
- Product Description
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs)
- Press Releases
- Technical Reports
- Case Studies
and so on so forth.
Consider these Factors when hiring a Technical Writer
Choosing the right content writing team will play a major role in which direction your business heads:
- Domain Competency
- Writing Experience
- Clarity of thought
- Corrections policy
- Tools usage & ability to Illustrate
- Turnaround times
- Flexibility and fair to business exigencies
- Transparent & proactive communication
Bottom line being, a Technical writing service should add the invaluable currency of simplicity to your Business process, product or service.
Why Choose GoaMarks for Technical Writing?
15+ Years Experience
Our 5+ years experience of content writing combined with over 15+ years of IT experience is guaranteed to provide you unbeatable leverage.
No content is ever perfect but we will strive till you are satisfied and give us your go-ahead. Until then the work order remains open. No questions asked.
100% Premium Content
Original & well researched Content is what you pay for and it is precisely what we will deliver. We advocate a quality first approach at all times.
We are ready. Are you?
- Reduced training and support costs
- Clearer documentation & better credibility
- Better employee & customer clarity of purpose
- Reduced losses due to miscommunication & misinterpretation
What’s not to like?
A service so good, your business will thank you later!
Still thinking about it?
Ask for a FREE custom sample of any content of your choice (up to 250 words), and we will be happy to answer your doubts on quality of output.
This is a No obligation, no risks offer for all new customers!
Whatsapp, Call or Email us today - For a FREE, No-obligations, Consultation
Let our quality work do the heavy lifting for your Brand. So you can focus on what matters most - Selling more & Growing your business!