Premium Resume Writing & Cover Letter Writing for Professionals & Aspirants
Why do you need a Resume Writing Service?
Job seekers and aspirants often overlook the importance of a high-quality, customized resume. In fact, a resume is your first and only chance to do a digital handshake with the company of your dreams. If it presents you in poor light, you might as well slay your hopes goodbye.
Most resumes are not even accompanied by an appropriate cover letter that will create a professional connect and an emotional recall in the interviewer.
Most people tend to think highly of their spelling-mistakes and poor-formatting ridden resumes and assume there are other reasons for them not getting an interview.
8 times out of 10, if you’re not getting an interview call, its got something to do with your resume!
On the other hand, a professionally written resume will help you not only get a foot inside the door but it will open opportunities wide open for you to land more interviews and get hired faster.
Resume Writing - Benefits of a Great Looking Resume
A resume is often the first and only entry point in any job application funnel. Some of the reasons you should have one done professionally are as under:
- Creates a powerful first impression – Employers often equate the quality of a resume to the quality of the candidate
- Advertises your Domain Skillsets saliently
- Elucidates your Communication skills & Professionalism
- Clearly communicates your worth and the value you bring, to the Human resources (HR) team
- A first step in your communication with your prospective employer, it needs to be as good as it can get
- Underlines your USP (Unique Selling Point) that may well be the strong denominator that ultimately confers you the job – but without a great resume, the employer may just never know that now would they?
- Outlines Skills, Accomplishments, Strengths and Weakness
Most importantly, the right resume will get you calls for interviews which ultimately better your chances of landing your dream job.
Goes without saying, it is a must to convey how you are the best fit for the said opening. You will not get another chance to say it again!
What are the types of Resumes?
Although a proper research with give you more confusion than answers, commonly all modern day resumes are expected to conform to one of below types:
- Chronological resume: This resume design outlines your work experience on a timeline. It begins with your most current position and ends with your first job detail. It is easy to read for employers who can understand your professional journey at a glance and pace the interview up accordingly.
- Functional resume: This resume design deprioritizes your work history but rather focusses on spotlighting your specific skills and expertise. If you are applying for a niche position or a position in a niche industry, and have a matching skill or work experience to boot, this resume will ensure you are the first on the HR’s dialing list of prospective interviewees.
- Combination resume: Many job aspirants are happy to mix the best out of both worlds to create a customized statement. You take the opportunity to highlight your strengths and skills as well as provide a timelined (chronological) listing of your work history.
During the course of the interview, we encourage all aspirants to be honest and forthcoming about any unfortunate circumstances that may have played a role in the lapses and gaps. However highlighting it through a resume as a first step may cause more harm than good.
For above use case, a Functional resume would be perfect. It also works great for new graduates looking for fresh employment but wanting prospective employers’s attention to be drawn to their skillsets and not the obvious lack of experience.
Characteristics of a Good Resume
If you decide to pen down your own resume, you will do well to abide by below timeless resume tips
- Keep it Professional, do not attempt to show humor, elegance or oneupsmanship. Respect is often paid back in the same currency.
- Mention what is necessary but keep it brief. A resume more than 3 pages is unlikely to be read and processed
- Mention your Specific Skills & Strengths
- List any genuine references who will back you up
- Update your resume frequently – this is something most people miss out on. They are busy adding skills and qualifications that, apart from themselves no one seems to know about. Do not let this happen to you.
Overall be truthful and honest – a lie may land you an interview but it will just not be worth the trouble to get found out in front of an eminent panel of prospective employers who aspire to be your bosses tomorrow.
Why Choose GoaMarks for Resume Writing?
Premium Quality Output
The whole point of a resume and cover letter is their premium quality. If not, what are you paying for?
Unlimited FREE Edits
We understand your anxiety to land a job. For up to 6 months from delivery, we are open to unlimited changes and edits; we will do this FREE of cost, and with a smile on our face.
Each resume is about someone's life and career aspirations. We are only able to take in a limited number of applications. So prepare to feel very special!
Still Unsure? Read on!
Imagine the massive boost of confidence you get as you hold a professionally written resume in your hand in the hall waiting for a personal interview.
Imagine the glowing perception your prospective employer already has of you, and is keen to meet you and see if all of that is for real!
Do you want to let go of irresistible job and employment opportunities just because you are too lazy? Leave the tough job to us.
All we ask of you is 30 mins of your time prior to starting the resume writing process and 30 mins of 1-to-1 consultation shortly after.
We believe the right job can be life changing, in that it has a tremendous personal, familial and sometimes social and even global impact. You owe it to yourself to make the right choices and also to give yourself the best opportunity to hit these moving targets.
It is not quite that hard, finding that dream job of yours.
But only if you get in through the door first!
With a resume that showcases the spotlight on you. For once.
Lets do this!
Whatsapp, Call or Email us today - For a FREE, No-obligations, Consultation
Let our quality work do the heavy lifting for your Brand. So you can focus on what matters most - Selling more & Growing your business!